Here is a tag for all you bookish people out there (also wins my personal award for best tag name). I was nominated for this award by the lovely Olga over at Olga’s Oddish Obsession. Her book reviews are on point so be sure to check out her blog!
Photo courtesy of Pexels.com
- Anybody nominated can nominate up to eight other bloggers
- The nominee answers three questions posted by the nominator
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions
- If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
Which book made you the angriest?
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. The storyline was contradictory to the whole Potter universe, the characters were horrible, and it was an unnecessary book that I will never count as part of the series.
How do you choose what book you read next?
I pick out of my TBR pile beside my bed, which usually contains between 3 – 10 books. I just choose whatever genre I feel most like reading (right now, it’s girly summer reads).
What is your favourite book to film adaptation?
Catching Fire. The way the arena was depicted was exactly how I had imagined it when reading the book, which was very satisfying. Plus I love Josh Hutcherson and Sam Claflin *fangirls*
I love all of these blogs and definitely recommend you check them out! To my nominees – don’t feel you have to do this award if you don’t want to, I just wanted to give you a bit of a shout-out!
- Where is your favourite place to read?
- What has been your most loved and most hated book of 2017 so far?
- If you could only read one genre for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Follow me on Instagram – @originallylexy