I am very happy to say that I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Shelby over at shelsrae! She has loads of beauty posts and reviews that I love reading, so definitely check her blog out and give her a follow.
Now onto the award! The rules are as follows:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
- Nominate at least 5 bloggers, but no more than 11 who deserve the award
- Tell those bloggers you nominated them
- Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer
Answers to Shels Rae:
1. What’s your current go-to mascara?
I’ve been using the Essence Get Big Lashes Volume Curl, along with an old mascara wand to separate my lashes after.
2. If you could only use one Makeup Brand for the rest of your life, who would you choose?
Makeup Revolution, as they are so affordable with good quality. Also if I could sneak in my beloved Bourjois foundation life would be complete (just don’t tell anyone!).
3. Do you enjoy painting your own nails at home or prefer to go and get them professionally done?
At home! I’ve mastered the skill of painting my nails with the hand I don’t write with, so I’m practically a pro anyway – if I could add that as a skill to my CV I would.
4. Team Bold brow or team Natural brow?
Natural brow all the way; just a little bit of brow gel to set them and I’m good to go.
5. What’s your favourite cold summer drink?
Lipton Peach Iced Tea (yum).
6. Do you prefer perfumes or body sprays?
Perfumes for events and meals, and body sprays for everyday.
7. Team Apple or Team Android?
8. What’s your current favourite TV Show?
I’m loving the latest series of The Middle which has just come to the UK, and I’ve seen every episode before it. You also can’t go wrong with Friends either.
9. Do you have a set skincare routine in place ?
Thankfully my skin is pretty clear and low maintenance ~I’m truly blessed~. I wash my face with soap and water every morning, then apply a light moisturiser. If I want to pamper myself I’ll use a face mask about once a week too.
10. What’s one goal you have for your blog?
To post consistently and on a schedule. At the minute I’ve just been all over the place with my posts which annoys my usual perfectionist self.
11. If could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
DISNEY WORLD. Not that it’s been a life dream of mine to go or anything…
For this award I’m nominating anyone who wants to take part! There are too many incredible blogs that I love and follow to pick any out, so to anyone who answers the questions I’d love to read them!
Here are your questions:
1. What is your favourite place that you have traveled to?
2. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?
3. What’s your favourite ice cream flavour?
4. If you had £1,000,000 how would you spend it?
5. You are only allowed to use three makeup products in your routine; what would you use?
6. Are you a bath person or a shower person?
7. If you had to learn another language, what would you choose?
8. Do you prefer crazy nights out or chilled nights in?
9. If you could spend one day with anyone, alive or dead, who would you pick and what would you talk about?
10. Do you prefer Paperback or Hardback books?
11. What is your idea of a fun day out?
Follow me on Instagram – @originallylexy