So here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees
7 Things About Originally Lexy
1. My real/legal name isn’t actually Lexy; it’s just a nickname. It’s probably not too difficult to figure out what it actually is.
2. My favourite meal in the world is chicken korma. I could eat it for a week straight and never get sick of it; it’s even gotten to the point that if I’m ill it’s the only food I have an appetite for.
3. For a small while when I was younger, I sort of stop bothering with the Harry Potter books/films (a tragedy, I know). This resulted in me not having any knowledge of the sixth book/film before going watching the seventh in the cinema. There was a PRETTY BIG plot twist at the end of Half Blood Prince that I didn’t know about – yep, I didn’t know Dumbledore had died and only realised about halfway into Deathly Hallows! I’m a disgrace.
4. I’m in what I like to call my ‘accidental gap year’. I intended to not go to university and instead work a full time job, but I hated it so much that I ended up leaving. I am now going to university in September which I am sooo excited about. It shows that there’s always another option if you are unhappy!
5. Whenever I am bored or have had a bad day, I tend to make impulsive changes to myself the same day. So far that has included dying my hair dark brown and purple, cutting it from pretty long to shoulder height, and getting a second lobe piercing. Nothing crazy I know, but should probably have required more than an hours thought.
6. My biggest accomplishment to date is learning to drive. Not because I found it intensely difficult (not that it’s easy!), but because I was terrified of driving and cried before most lessons and both driving tests I took. It’s funny looking back because now I quite enjoy it!
7. I have two memory boxes, where I add bits and pieces from travels, dates etc. I have filled one that has items from when I was about 5 and up, then I have another that contains tickets, cards, photos, and a few other bits from my boyfriend.
That’s seven things about me! I’m not exactly sure they’re facts, but I tried to think of things that were a bit more interesting.
Follow me on Instagram – @originallylexy